For the first time

I stripped all the clothes of creation. For the first time I found a girl's body smell so attractive, it felt like all expensive perfumes have faded. Maybe the reason I started loving her with all my heart. I met Srishti at Patna railway station when I was working as a software engineer in Delhi.


One day, when I got off the train at Patna station, one wheel of my trolley had broken. I was going off the platform as I dragged the bag. Then a girl looked at my condition and said, "Brother, do you need help? I can pick up your trolley. "


At first I refused to be shy, but then thought the trolley was heavy and it would be hard to carry up the stairs. I shyly said, "If you catch one side, it would be a little easier to climb the stairs." "


He helped me and we climbed the stairs together. I thanked him when I came out of the station, and he replied with a smile, "No problem, brother." "That time I realized that good people are everywhere, just need to recognize them."


After a few days, I went to a small store in my neighborhood to buy stuff, so I saw the same girl again. This time we had a little conversation and I came to know that her name is Srishti and she lives in my own neighborhood. Our conversation found out that she is from an ordinary family and is handling the financial responsibilities of her family on her shoulders. I was very impressed by her story of simplicity and struggle. Slowly I fell in love with her.


When I returned to Delhi, we used to talk on phone often at night. Talking to creation was so comforting for me. After some time, I told her about my love, and she also accepted my love. Our conversation went deeper and I invited her to come to Delhi, which she accepted.


After three months, Shrishti came to Delhi for the first time and stayed at my flat. We both visited many places in Delhi. When I woke up the next morning, I saw creation making me tea and breakfast. I was surprised and very happy to see her work like this. We had breakfast together and talked long about our lives.


That evening, when we returned from hanging, Srishti said she doesn't like outdoor food. She made simple but very delicious dal-rice and potato bhujiya at home in Bihari style. Seeing her simplicity and efficiency, love and respect for her increased even more.


At night we came closer to each other. I gently kissed the cheeks of creation. She was a little hesitating, but she did not resist. That night we had a husband and wife deep relationship. We spent so much time with each other, believe we've been each other forever.


But then the moment also came, when the creation had to go back. We were both very sad, but due to the compulsions of life, he decided to return to his village.


After returning to Delhi, I talked to my parents about Srishti and expressed my desire to marry them. I showed them her photo and told them about it. But my parents were very shocked to know that Srishti's profession was a little different - she ran her house by dancing at weddings and events. Knowing this my parents strongly refused and said that if I marry her, I will have to break up forever family.


I tried to explain them many times, but they did not agree with fear of saving their dignity in the eyes of society. In the end, I lost and I had to lose my true love.


Now it has been five years since this incident. Srishti had also quit his job because of me, and now it is finding it difficult to get the job. I tried to give her financial assistance many times, but she refused every time.


Today, when I remember this moment, I consider myself and the creation responsible for this situation. Perhaps we both were too late to understand our love or the fear of society took us away from each other. One thing of creation is always remembered, "Love never dies, no matter the circumstances. "


Now, whenever I talk about love with someone, memories of creation deceive my heart. I wish! I wish I could save my love! I could have made her part of my life.


First night of marriage, Radhika sat on her suhag sage. That's why her husband, Aditya, came in with a plate of food in hand. The room smells of that delicious food. Radhika said with a light smile, "Shall we call Manji too? The three of us will have dinner together. "


Aditya replied smilingly, "Leave it, mother must have been tired, she must have slept after eating." Let's eat together. "


But Radhika had a doubt in her mind. She again said, "I haven't seen Manji eat. "


Aditya shouted a little, "Why are you insisting? Mom must have fallen asleep due to tiredness. Will eat when wake up. Come let's eat with love. "


Radhika took a big decision in that moment. He realized that a person who cannot take care of his mother's hunger and tiredness, how will he be towards others walking forward? She immediately decided to divorce and got married after some time. Here, Aditya also got married secondly. Both settled their new home and started living happily in their lives.


Time has passed, Radhika had two sons who were very civilized and obedient. When Radhika turned 60, she said to her sons, "I want to travel to Chara Dham, to pray for your happy life." "Sons got ready immediately and off for a trip with their mother.


One place all three mother-son stopped for a meal. Sons started requesting Radhika to eat after serving food. That's why Radhika's eye was on a hungry, nasty old man who was looking at his food very scarcity. Radhika felt pity on her and said to her sons, "Go, first bathe this old man, give him clothes, then we will all eat together." "


The sons bathed the old man, dressed and brought him to stand in front of his mother. Radhika was shocked to see her. He was old and nobody but Aditya, from whom he divorced the first night of marriage.


Radhika surprisedly asked, "How did this happen to you? "


Aditya looked down and said in sad voice, "My children kicked me out of the house." They don't feed me, they hate me. "


Radhika took a deep breath and said, "I realized it that night when you brought plates for me instead of feeding your old mother." Today the same karma has returned to you. "


He further said, "As we treat our elders, our children learn from us." Happiness and peace resides in a home that serves parents. "


This story teaches us that it is our greatest responsibility to respect and serve parents. The house where the elders are happy, God dwells.


Download

टिप्पणियाँ